Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Black Plague, NEED HELP!
jssi03 Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra: Black Plague, NEED HELP!

Well thanks for the tips, but for me it is still not working. I have done everything. Defragmenting, restarting, re-installing/downloading from Steam, making sure it was a clean install and that all the files are good. I guess I just cannot go to that part and beat the game myself. I just googled that part of the game to see what happens and wow did I miss out. The first time you have an oppertunity to attack those things.

On another note I wish someone would make a mod so that you can at least have a gun with a few bullets in it. Not make it a full blown FPS but just something you can use to kill those things cause they FREAK ME THE F... OUT! OMG I wish there were means to get even, cause I am terrified while running from them LOL if I had at least a way of attacking them. It would be cool to vent the fear/anger on them Tongue Also when you run out of ammo for it you can still use it to head butt them that would be cool. Maybe add a few puzzles involving the gun too.
06-18-2009, 06:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra: Black Plague, NEED HELP! - by jssi03 - 06-07-2009, 03:29 AM