The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Regarding ATI Radeon HD problem - Questions for people with Problem
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Regarding ATI Radeon HD problem - Questions for people with Problem

Hi all,

I am gonna take a stab at solving this problem this or next week and gonna start by buying a card so I can test problem. Before doing this I need to be 100% what cards that can reproduce the problem.

As far as I know there are two problems:
1) Objects and walls disappear in both Overture and Black Plague.
2) The game crashes in Messhall in Black Plague.

What I want of you is:
- Write what graphics card you have (as detailed as possible)
- Operating System
- The driver version used.
- What errors you have encountered.

I myself have a ATI Radeon 2600 HD (bought to solve a previous ATI related bug...) so it cannot be HD cards in general. Because of that I need to gather as much information as possible so I know I will buy the correct best card to reproduce.

Please try and keep this thread as clean as possible, so that it is easy to see what cards have the problem. I will write once I have all the info I need.

Thanks for your patience!
06-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Regarding ATI Radeon HD problem - Questions for people with Problem - by Thomas - 06-08-2009, 03:52 PM