Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture crashes at last level the bright hydralic door you use crowbar on
DeM0nFiRe Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Overture crashes at last level the bright hydralic door you use crowbar on

Hey, sorry I cannot post my HPL log because I have already fixed my problem and continued playing so my log has been erased already. I figured that uninstalling and not allowing that update would do it from this post: http://frictionalgames.com/forum/showthr...6#pid24526

Is that update that's been happening on steam not official, or something?

EDIT: To the FrictionalGames staff who was unable to reproduce it, I just wanted to make sure that we are clear that this problem should happen only on the steam version, as it seems to be caused by an update that steam installs automatically, unless you disable those automatic updates. If you are still unable to reproduce the bug, let me know and I will generate an appropriate HPL log. I made sure that before I reinstalled the game, I created a back up of the 'bad' copy of the game, so I should be able to restore it and reproduce the error.
07-01-2009, 08:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread