Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

problem with the infected creatures
Dogmauler Offline

Threads: 0
RE: problem with the infected creatures

There is potentially one way to get an infected out of the way for quite a while, but it is VERY complicated, and can only be done on rare occasions. You have to get onto an elevated surface where they can't get you, and where there is something VERY heavy and metal beside you. Infected comes, you push it into a corner, caught between a large box and an indestructible object. Granted, it only works until the infected breaks it, but it does give you more time, which I have found can be about five or six minutes, depending how much stuff you pile. However, this should only be done if you are bleeding and can't run, because usually, it is better to know where they are. If you come back and they aren't there, then what do you do? So naturally, subtlety wins the game again, so don't get in this kind of mess. Oh, and I learned the hard way some infected (specifically a yellow one) can bite you at a range. This does a lot of damage. Stay a good distance away. If he can see you, he can bite you.

Stay alive

"Dammit, what was that!? I need to hide!" -Philip Black plague, chapter 1
09-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
problem with the infected creatures - by nykysle - 08-02-2009, 04:30 PM