Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Collection/Black Plague - Freeze when leaving chemical laboratory
hiben Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Collection/Black Plague - Freeze when leaving chemical laboratory

(10-29-2009, 10:39 AM)Thomas Wrote: Sorry, forgot this was the linux forum....

The bug you said should be fixed in the linux version... there are no patches Linux Black Plauge what I know.

Well, I guess I just have to accept that... :cry:

The info for the Windows version patch mentions that this bug is triggered by doing some actions in a specific order.
So can you at least tell me where my 'evil' actions could have started and what the proper chain of actions is until that point in the game ? (Assuming this is the same kind of bug.)
I'm glad I put a lot of saves in the favourites - maybe I can quickly get around this...

Just some questions out of couriosity:
(1) Is it correct that linux version of the collection from the 5$ weekend is the most updated/patched version of the game I can get (for all systems) ?
(2) Is there still any active bugfixing done to the game (e.g. the installer has some glitches, had to fix a script to get a playable game... no big problem for the average linux user I guess; also game tells me it crashed when I just exited normally...; the things with the invisible doors..., etc.).
If 'yes': I understand the focus is on Windows but will eventual patches also be available for the other systems ?
If 'no`: :cry:
(3) Does the Windows patch from above change anything in the game data files that could be usefull for the other versions (So that it would make sense to extract that part of the patch) ?

Thanks for the fast responses! I really feel taken care of Big Grin:
10-29-2009, 11:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread