The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

killing dogs in Overture
bighitman Offline

Threads: 2
killing dogs in Overture

hey guys, yeah i'm new to this game. and it seems pretty cool. first of all, i accidently screwed around with the brightness for the screen on my game and have it set to the brightest possible screen, and don't need like any of the flashlights or anything, which takes away part of the game cuz it's meant to be dark and spooky. so does anyone know how to fix that because so far i can only make the screen resolution brighter and not go any darker.

anyways, i'm having trouble killing the dogs in overture. i've gotten to the in overture where you meet the first dog, and keep trying to kill it with my hammer and make contact with it a few times, but it doesn't really work. do you guys have any tips/ suggestions in killing these dogs?

-thanks
11-09-2009, 03:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
killing dogs in Overture - by bighitman - 11-09-2009, 03:16 AM