Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Issue] Game runs fine at 60 FPS, then crashes abruptly for no reason.
expiredtvdinner Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Months ago RE: [Issue] Game runs fine at 60 FPS, then crashes abruptly for no reason.

(09-23-2015, 09:50 AM)jens Wrote: ii) VSync set to ON, In Game Vsync set to OFF what if you set Vsync to applicaiton controlled and vsync on in the game?

Thanks for the reply, jens. I don't have the option to put Vsync to "application controlled" in my nVidia control panel. There is only "OFF", "ON", "ADAPTIVE", "ADAPTIVE (HALF REFRESH RATE)" and "USE THE 3D APPLICATION SETTING".

So, on top of all this, I set the game to run as Administrator and was able to play earlier smoothly for about 40 minutes. I got to the part where you have to unplug stuff from "SOMETHING" and push buttons and then it froze. Sad

.log   hpl.log (Size: 96.51 KB / Downloads: 143)

^Here's the hpl.log file again. I don't know if it updates as you play or not. Appreciate the fast work you guys are doing to address issues for everyone.
09-23-2015, 10:28 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Issue] Game runs fine at 60 FPS, then crashes abruptly for no reason. - by expiredtvdinner - 09-23-2015, 10:28 AM