Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA doesn't run fullscreen on 4K screen
IHateBeetz
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 3 Weeks ago RE: SOMA doesn't run fullscreen on 4K screen
(09-23-2015, 11:28 PM)Mugbill Wrote: I think this happens because Nvidia is set to keep the size of the resolution without stretching it. I had to go into the Nvidia Control Panel to change this, so that I could use a stretched 4:3 window, rather than one with black bars:

[Image: JNG5aOF.png]

Yours is probably set to No Scaling. These settings are under Display > Adjust desktop size and position

Hey!

I opened up my Nvidia Control Panel, and couldn't find the tabs you described, I can only see 3 categories:
Adjust image settings with preview
Manage 3D settings
Set PhysX Configuration

None of these apply to the display, Manage 3D Settings has a list of OpenGL features that I can enable/disable per application.

I have btw, an Intel HD integrated chip along side the GeForce 860m, though as per the hpl.log file, SOMA seems to be using the GeForce 860m.

Any other ideas? (Or a pointer on where to find the Display settings you mentioned Smile )

P.
09-24-2015, 11:52 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
SOMA doesn't run fullscreen on 4K screen - by IHateBeetz - 09-23-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: SOMA doesn't run fullscreen on 4K screen - by IHateBeetz - 09-23-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: SOMA doesn't run fullscreen on 4K screen - by IHateBeetz - 09-24-2015, 11:52 AM