The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failing to load config file error
basedaceofspades
Unregistered

Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Failing to load config file error
Alright, I've already played through the game once, and it. Was. AWESOME. I was going to play through it again a few days ago, but it crashed. After it crashed, I tried to relaunch, and got an error message "failed to load config file", so I browsed the troubleshooting forum, tried deleting the user key config file and user settings config file, as one thread suggested. Didn't work. Uninstalled, then reinstalled...THREE TIMES. And I'm STILL having the problem, always the same error message. I've got 600 GB of memory free on my hard disk, Windows 8, only about a year old, I've got an AMD R9 quad-core processor and AMD R9 graphics card--perfectly up to date. It can't be my hardware. I've meticulously gone through EVERYTHING. Can you help me? I just want to play through SOMA again because I love it to death. Help? Please?
11-21-2015, 01:46 AM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Failing to load config file error - by basedaceofspades - 11-21-2015, 01:46 AM
RE: Failing to load config file error - by Guest - 11-21-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Failing to load config file error - by Guest - 11-23-2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Failing to load config file error - by Guest - 11-23-2015, 10:21 PM