The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out
samich Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out

Hi, I've never really had any problems with this game (seeing as to how many problems people seem to be having graphical wise) but I recently came across something that I don't think I'll be able to fix.

At the part where Red tells you to put the fuel in and turn the key (note: I have the key put in and the fuel in) I plugged in the console part in with the 2 way plug before I had left to get the key and fuel but before I left I guess I had clicked the plug again and then it sparked at me as if it was unplugged yet it stayed plugged in and I couldnt grab it anymore. I figured, well the power probably went out and nothing is wrong.

But now when i try to start it nothing happens. It just says that the console is not powered up. Any ideas? like is there any console commands I can type in to allow me to undo it or something? or am I just missing something?

I'd rather not have to start over Sad

I have yet to beat this game and I love it so much. Can't wait to make it through!

thanks again for any help. Much appreciated.

Graphics card : GeForce 9600 GS just in case for graphical or physics problems in the future if you mind sendin a heads up to me about.
02-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
P:Overture - Plug for control panel glitched out - by samich - 02-26-2010, 09:50 AM