The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Crackling Sound on Lucid - Humble pack
Buttink Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Crackling Sound on Lucid - Humble pack

Well, I'm on ubuntu 10.04 32bit and I cant seem to get any of the fixes to work for my sound. Iv tried just renaming the entire lib folder to lib-backup and running with full system libs but then it seg faults (GG c++). I tried to set the audio to non-ALSA, but ever time i reenter the game its set back to ALSA >.>

I'm pretty sure I had to fix this exact same problem with Battle for Wesnoth. I think it was installing the libSDL-1.2.debian-PulseAudio did the trick. I don't know why thats impotent just throwing it out there. Oh while I'm at it, Aquaria did the exact same thing until I set the video resolution to 1920x1200 dont ask me why that fixed it.

EDIT: I hate forums. You spend like 2 hours finding a fix you cant. So, then you post and you suddenly find and answer >.> then you look stupid lol XP at least i can play now
05-10-2010, 04:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Crackling Sound on Lucid - Humble pack - by Buttink - 05-10-2010, 04:23 AM