Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Random Crash Problem: Fixed Exe Available (Feedback wanted)
LucasG Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Random Crash Problem: Fixed Exe Available (Feedback wanted)

(05-21-2010, 07:58 AM)Thomas Wrote: LucasG: Have you tried turning off SLI?

Hi Thomas,

Im not sure how I would go about doing that seeing as it is built in to the geforce gtx 295 architecture (I only have one card but it has two GPUs in SLI within it). I will look it up and see if I can find out how to disable the SLI for the card and tell you what happened if anything.

Edit: Ok so that was alot simplier than I had anticipated, it was disabled the same way as any other SLI. It still crashed in the same way after disabling SLI and after replacing the exe again to ensure that nothing changed. I still recieve the black box error message I posted above and as before I see the loading screen with the text after opening the door with the crowbar for a fraction of a second before it minimizes and gives me the black box. I have a laptop with vista on it I will try to load it on tomorrow and see if the same thing happens.
05-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Random Crash Problem: Fixed Exe Available (Feedback wanted) - by LucasG - 05-21-2010, 08:24 AM