Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The demo (or the full game) wont start, i just get an error message? Intel Chipsets
Mr.Giggles Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: The demo (or the full game) wont start, i just get an error message? Intel Chipsets

(09-09-2010, 03:19 PM)perpetualmind Wrote: I think the biggest problem for me is that my chipset is intergrated.
I cant go out and buy a new one, (even if i could i wouldnt have the money...) so im stuck with the one iv got.
I have access to about 4 other computers but only 1 of them can play the game, and I can only get about 20 minuits a day on that thing.

I guess for the rest of the people who have an Intel card/chipset the best we can hope for is that they patch the game.
I dont see Intel releacing any usefull updates any time soon, and there doesnt seem to be any programmes available that can help.

i have an integrated chipset to but i might be able to get it to work but the problem is that the open gl version two driver that it has only supports 32 bit but i have 64 bit anyone have any ideas how i can get the driver to work in compatibility mode or somthing?HuhHuhHuhHuh
09-09-2010, 05:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The demo (or the full game) wont start, i just get an error message? Intel Chipsets - by Mr.Giggles - 09-09-2010, 05:34 PM