The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash during gameplay, not at start of maps (some spoilers)
Commando Peach Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Crash during gameplay, not at start of maps (some spoilers)

Hi! I'm no longer able to proceed in the game to a consistent crash at a very specific moment. Namely...

Spoiler below!
Every time I try to lower the fresh meat into the well in the torture nave, I hear less than a second of the creature at the bottom's roar and the game immediately shuts down.

I've tried exiting the area and re-loading. I'm assuming this has something to do with that very last bit in the log about not being able to find unique child IDs, but I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to remedy that. Sad

I had a couple crashes earlier in the game, but upon rebooting the game I was able to get past those points with no problem on the second try. I know the first one was when I threw something at a glass covered table that had nothing to do with the plot, and I can't remember what the second one was at all.

I'm running Vista, and am thoroughly enjoying the game so far. Can't wait to see the end (if I can make it, haha).
09-10-2010, 04:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Crash during gameplay, not at start of maps (some spoilers) - by Commando Peach - 09-10-2010, 04:03 AM