Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some story questions
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Some story questions

I think this thread should be merged with this one.

Anyway:

(09-15-2010, 09:58 AM)crazybear Wrote: 2. So the orb is a kind of key to the other dimension and the shadow is the guardian. How did Weyer manage to open the portal without getting killed by the shadow? I mean Alexander only suceeded cause of Daniel as a disctraction.

Distraction? I don't think so, I think Alexander was powerful enough to held an Orb, just like Weyer. As a fact, he did use at last 2 Orbs and still alive.

Quote:3. This one I bet was explained and I only missed: What was the connection between Alexander and Agrippa? I know that after Weyer went to the other dimension, Alexander held Agrippa imprisoned as he was hoping he would come back for Agrippa, but what about before? How did Alexander know about Weyer etc.? Were those three working together? If so: Why did not he (Alex) go with Weyer instead of Agrippa (who did not want to)?

AFAIR, in some note it is mentioned that Agrippa visited the castle by it's own will and even helped to Alexander with it's skills in magic/whatever.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
09-19-2010, 01:05 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some story questions - by crazybear - 09-15-2010, 09:58 AM
RE: Some story questions - by mansarde - 09-18-2010, 09:44 AM
RE: Some story questions - by crazybear - 09-18-2010, 05:45 PM
RE: Some story questions - by Kein - 09-19-2010, 01:05 AM