The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to load config file - A stubborn one.
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Failed to load config file - A stubborn one.

So, I've been doing the "Setting up Development Environment" from the wiki. My map works fine when setting it up as a custom story, so technically I am good to go and develop things.
It's just that I want it to work the way it should. Especially since I plan on constantly testing small things, so it would be handy to have the debug version opening directly.

I did everything according to the wiki. In my 'maps' folder there's a new map names 'test', including two files: 'test.map' and 'test.hps'.

Now, when I launch the game, I get a black screen, go back to desktop and receive that error message: "Failed to load config file". I checked the log in the save folder, and it includes no errors at all! Speaking of annoying..

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Attached Files
.cfg   user_settings.cfg (Size: 657 bytes / Downloads: 90)
11-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Failed to load config file - A stubborn one. - by Tottel - 11-07-2010, 06:11 PM