The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia crashes my graphics card
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago Question  Amnesia crashes my graphics card

I posted this on the Steam forums, but the only solution they had was buy a new video card, but i don't have the money (Sad). It really just crashes randomly while playing. This didn't happen in the demo, so I'm stumped. what happens is that i will be playing, then the game will freeze, but the sound will still play like it has not froze at all. Now, sometimes my computer will go to a black screen for about 3-4 seconds, then go back to the game and a box saying VPU recover will show up. I press don't send and the game runs again for about 1 min before it does the freezing thing again. Other times it will crash my Grapics card, then go to a black screen, say entering sleep mode, and then I'm FORCED to restart my computer. It makes the game unplayable, and it's making me really mad! Angry! I've tryed everything from the trouble shoot, i've messed around with my settings and changed everything to low/off, but that doesn't help. Turning off Posteffects makes it crash more often, turning paralox (or whatever it's called to lazy to check) off just makes the lighting all weird, my SSAO samples are 4 and SSAO itself is off and everything else is on Low/off. (BTW I have steam version and i've tryed reinstalling and verifying game cache, and nothing helped Sad)

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
11-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia crashes my graphics card - by RawkBandMan - 11-13-2010, 06:52 PM
RE: Amnesia crashes my graphics card - by davva - 11-13-2010, 07:31 PM
RE: Amnesia crashes my graphics card - by jens - 11-14-2010, 10:34 AM
RE: Amnesia crashes my graphics card - by Nevyn - 11-14-2010, 12:33 PM
RE: Amnesia crashes my graphics card - by jens - 11-23-2010, 07:25 AM
RE: Amnesia crashes my graphics card - by davva - 11-24-2010, 11:16 PM