The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black graphics, odd flickering random objects
bp85 Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Black graphics, odd flickering random objects

I'm having the same problem as this person in the troubleshooting thread but they have not received a response. But I am using the full version of the game:
"
Im having trouble with a part of my graphics (note that im using the demo). i turn on the game it runs smoothly, except everything looks very off. theres no real textures. everything is black. but rugs and rocks are bright white (i assume there rocks i can't tell). so i exit and look into my documents and check the hpl i see an error that says: ERROR: Failed to compile GLSL shader 'C:/Program Files/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/core/shaders/deferred_gbuffer_skybox_frag.glsl'!
Shader code: i either see that or ATTENTION: System does not support const arrays in glsl! please help. "

I have Vista 32-bit on a notebook and an NVIDIA GEforce 8400M GT. I've run through everything in the troubleshooting guide and am not sure what else to try.

HPL attached.
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2010, 11:53 PM by bp85.)
12-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Black graphics, odd flickering random objects - by bp85 - 12-24-2010, 11:50 PM