The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: The Dark Descent & Justine DLC crashing
p0rtalthinker Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Amnesia: The Dark Descent & Justine DLC crashing

Ok so I downloaded the update and was very excited to play the new DLC. The first time I opened it the game had a black screen with my curser, and after alt-tabbing out I find an exception access violation error message. closing the game and opening it again, I tried loading up the DLC and it did it perfectly.

Now tonight when I wanted to try my luck with it again, I got booted out with the same message (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module atioglxx.dll at -insert lots of numbers and letters here- (that particular file is in my system 32 folder btw), and this time closing and trying to launch it again didn't work. Any help on how I can resolve this issue? I'm running win7 64-bit with the latest ATI driver.... and I don't think anything changed from before the update that should make the game error out like this...

04-16-2011, 07:10 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia: The Dark Descent & Justine DLC crashing - by p0rtalthinker - 04-16-2011, 07:10 AM