Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fatal Error?
Krishtina Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Fatal Error?

(04-26-2011, 02:27 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: What graphic card do you have?
If intel, then you're screwed, you cannot run the game. If ATI or nVidia, downloading newest drivers might help.

Oh no! You're offline?
T_T
Here I was waiting for a reply when you're not online.
Sorry to bother you, then.
(04-26-2011, 02:31 AM)Krishtina Wrote:
(04-26-2011, 02:27 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: What graphic card do you have?
If intel, then you're screwed, you cannot run the game. If ATI or nVidia, downloading newest drivers might help.

I have no idea how to even find out what kind of graphic card I have. How can I find out?

If it turns out I'm screwed, can I give back the download and get a refund?

Under device it says, "Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I think I'm screwed. And I so wanted to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I know I'm not buying a product from Frictional Games anymore. They won't work for me.
(04-26-2011, 03:00 AM)Bek Wrote: Press WIN key + R and a dialogue box will appear - in that type "dxdiag" then press Run. That will launch a window with lots of information - go to the "Display" tab up the top, and under device write down the name here.

OR: Go to C:\Users\*YOUR_USER_NAME*\Documents\Amnesia\Main\ and upload the hpl.log file here.

If it turns out you're screwed you probably can't get a refund because it was your responsibility to make sure you could run the game (by checking your comp stats against the requirements and/or downloading the *free* demo to test yourself)

Under device it says, "Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I think I'm screwed. And I so wanted to play this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I know I'm not buying a product from Frictional Games anymore. They won't work for me.
(04-26-2011, 03:00 AM)Bek Wrote: Press WIN key + R and a dialogue box will appear - in that type "dxdiag" then press Run. That will launch a window with lots of information - go to the "Display" tab up the top, and under device write down the name here.

OR: Go to C:\Users\*YOUR_USER_NAME*\Documents\Amnesia\Main\ and upload the hpl.log file here.

If it turns out you're screwed you probably can't get a refund because it was your responsibility to make sure you could run the game (by checking your comp stats against the requirements and/or downloading the *free* demo to test yourself)

Is there anything I can do to make Amnesia work for me, despite my intel drivers?
I have uninstalled Amnesia, and I will try to delete my account.
I shall not make anymore dealings with Frictional Games.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2011, 03:29 AM by Krishtina.)
04-26-2011, 03:02 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Fatal Error? - by Krishtina - 04-26-2011, 02:09 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Tanshaydar - 04-26-2011, 02:27 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Krishtina - 04-26-2011, 02:31 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Krishtina - 04-26-2011, 03:02 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Bek - 04-26-2011, 05:31 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Krishtina - 04-26-2011, 10:10 PM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Bek - 04-26-2011, 03:00 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by Tanshaydar - 04-26-2011, 04:24 AM
RE: Fatal Error? - by xiphirx - 04-26-2011, 05:20 AM