Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck in dog kennel area (black plague)
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Stuck in dog kennel area (black plague)

(05-02-2011, 07:21 PM)gandalf91 Wrote: Because it turns the lights on in the opposite hallway.

Ah that explains it then. Haven't played the game yet since I closed out of it yesterday...

(05-02-2011, 09:08 AM)Bek Wrote: Pretty sure a note explained it. Or logic did. Or a mix of both.

Must've missed that note.

Well that answers my question, might as well deviate now:

Probably missed it because I was still spooked by the fact that there was a monster running around and there WASN'T music to clue me in on this! Scared the crap out of me. I had my flashlight out, I rounded a corner, and off in the distance I saw flashlight pointed at me. My first thought was "oh wow, a mirror. Wonder what I look like." I stopped for a sec. The other flashlight didn't. Second thought: "Uh oh..." It's still a good ways off, but I distinctly hear "Is someone there?" I wanted to answer back "NO!" but I assume this would be detrimental to my goal of getting it to NOT see me. So I ran, which didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. "Hey you stop!". I figured this command is about as meaningless as "Hey you stop" in all the James Bond games. I actually stopped once, they killed me anyways, the bastards... So I ran and I lost him. Hope you enjoyed my story!
05-03-2011, 05:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stuck in dog kennel area (black plague) - by GraphicsKid - 05-03-2011, 05:48 AM