Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Custom Story! Memory Demo...
Jumpman Offline

Threads: 10
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo...

Okey, Thx for trying it out, I was not sure if people would like it or not.
Spoiler below!

The box game was just a wild try.. If it takes away the feeling and so on in the story I will remove it.. :P

And yes I ripped of the original amnesia machineroom.. and in a fullverson I will be sure to change it.. make a new puzzel.. I just fucked up everytime I tryed to do a puzzel so I got mad and just put in the original puzzel (But I sait that in the end).

If I will be working on a full verson, which I think I will.. I will (I think) be dubble as long as the demo..

I have seen in some other custom storys some effects I can make in mine which sould make the story a little more clearer.

And I know the story Is hard to keep up with.. I guess you just can guess what the story is about for now.. In a full verson you will understand everyting :)

But thx for the feedback :) I will be sure to make it from a good story to a GREAT story :)
Okey, Thx for trying it out, I was not sure if people would like it or not.
Spoiler below!

The box game was just a wild try.. If it takes away the feeling and so on in the story I will remove it.. :P

And yes I ripped of the original amnesia machineroom.. and in a fullverson I will be sure to change it.. make a new puzzel.. I just fucked up everytime I tryed to do a puzzel so I got mad and just put in the original puzzel (But I sait that in the end).

If I will be working on a full verson, which I think I will.. I will (I think) be dubble as long as the demo..

I have seen in some other custom storys some effects I can make in mine which sould make the story a little more clearer.

And I know the story Is hard to keep up with.. I guess you just can guess what the story is about for now.. In a full verson you will understand everyting :)

But thx for the feedback :) I will be sure to make it from a good story to a GREAT story :)
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2011, 04:42 AM by Jumpman.)
05-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Jumpman - 05-20-2011, 10:36 PM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Khyrpa - 05-21-2011, 12:17 AM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Jumpman - 05-21-2011, 01:34 AM
My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Jumpman - 05-26-2011, 03:32 PM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Khyrpa - 05-26-2011, 05:19 PM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Jumpman - 05-27-2011, 04:40 AM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Tenno - 05-27-2011, 10:01 AM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Jumpman - 05-27-2011, 12:16 PM
RE: My Custom Story! Memory Demo... - by Tenno - 05-27-2011, 02:59 PM