Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
jennipuu Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

Whenever a monster began to chase me (despite my extremely paranoid efforts to build hiding corners everywhere I could), I never did anything like throw my keyboard across the room, hide under the computer desk or close the game. My fingers were glued to the controls alright, but the problem was that both my brain and hands just completely stopped functioning.

One time I was at the end of a long hallway in the Prison area when a grunt spawned at the other end of the corridor. He noticed me and began wobbling towards me, so I panicked. There were 3 doors just beside me. The corridor was long and the grunt was slow, so I had time to try to open all of the doors carefully, notate that each of them seemed indeed very suitable for hiding, and then close them all again and leave there staring at the approaching monster. See the logic? Weird, me neither. Oh well.

After that I decided that my only chance of survival would be to run straight past the monster, and then... well, keep running some more I guess? I really didn't and still don't have the slightest idea.
Somewhere on the way my shaking fingers just so happened to press Tab while I was still holding Shift, and the Steam window popped up, which caused the controls to stop working. I couldn't figure out where to shut it, so screamed ugly things to it instead.
I managed to find the 'close' button immediately after death though.
05-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by jennipuu - 05-14-2013, 01:28 PM