Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
ChoskarChulian Offline

Threads: 8
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

(05-29-2011, 09:14 PM)FrozenStar Wrote: I had 2 silly moments in the cistern where I hurt myself.
One was when I tried to go down the ladder but I ended up falling. And another when I threw bricks up to pull the bridge down and had one fall on Daniel's face.
But by far the silliest thing I have seen happen to someone was in a playthrough on Youtube when the player opened a door in the prison when he heard a roar so he slipped inside trying to hide. Funny when he'd locked the door he saw the monster behind him.

PewDiePie? XD
Stupidest Parts??
When I had to Replay Justine 4 (!!!!) FUCKING TIMES!!!

1st Time: My PC crashed.
2nd Time: I got stuck behind a Bookshelve. Holy-Fucking-YEAH!
3rd Time: PC crashed.
4th Time: When the Monster chased me in the Sewers it got stuck on something, dunno what, think a Fucking Door or sth <_<. Anyhow I hid in a corner and thought to myself "why it keeps coming Back??", so I looked and the growling Bastard went Back and Forth the whole Fucking Time, like these traumatized icebears in zoo.
Back and Forth. Back and Forth. Back and Forth. Back and Forth.
...Tried to Escape, but nah...Didn´t work.
5th it actually worked.
Yay, Fucking Hey.

I love Frictional Games and all, but they REALLY should have tested Justine more before Releasing it. :/

(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011, 10:30 PM by ChoskarChulian.)
07-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by ChoskarChulian - 07-12-2011, 10:14 PM