The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Minor technical problem with the forums
Petike Offline

Threads: 35
Question  Minor technical problem with the forums

Hello, I'd like to ask the devs or admins about a weird problem I've been getting ever since the forums recieved their last major overhaul (the one that changed the red-tinted skin to a blue one, among other things).

You see, nearly everytime I turn to another page in any thread, a small dialog/error box pops up, with the following text :

"Stack overflow at line: 1822"

What does it mean ? Is it something to do with the browser I'm using (IE 10) ? This problem never showed up in any other forum/board I frequent on the internet, so I'm guessing it's a case-specific thing, limited only to the FG forums.

It's not all that annoying, but I would be glad if someone could give me any tips on how to possibly remove it. Currently, I have to click the OK in the dialog box each time I visit a new page. It's a little tedious.

If you've got any advice, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance ! Wink

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
01-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Minor technical problem with the forums - by Petike - 01-06-2012, 06:35 PM