Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[WIP] The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara *NEW UPDATE V1.8*
DaAinGame Offline

Threads: 11
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara

(03-21-2012, 08:27 PM)DragonRuins Wrote:
Quote: Level layout didn't make much sense. From a bedroom into a main dinning hall? Or a dungeon off a library?
The bedroom is the first area of a map I had ever made in the HPL2 editor, and then I couldn't think of anything other than a dining hall for the next room Smile I may fix that, but it definitely would require a lot of effort, because I don't see any easier way to move the whole section without messing with the script areas.
I haven't really used it that much, but you can highlight the dining room
and everything outside of the bedroom, then export your selection.
It'll save everything and allow you to import the selection at anytime. I used it in my custom story to make the first part of my South and North hallway. I made it once, then just exported it and imported it over to the second part. Works quite well, but you'd have to keep the original angles unless you wanna rotate each prop individually. Either way, it would be worth trying perhaps? Well good luck on the map, I really liked it so far.

Realm Of Another Chapter 1: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14142.html
Realm Of Another Chapter 2: Postponed
Adder Halls: 5%
03-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by Kaizy - 03-21-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by DaAinGame - 03-21-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by Dark Knight - 03-21-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by DragonRuins - 03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by DaAinGame - 03-21-2012, 09:32 PM