Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[WIP] The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara *NEW UPDATE V1.8*
Kaizy Offline

Threads: 0
RE: FINISHED The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara

Alright, so I replayed it since this is the finalized version

Spoiler below!
A few problems were fixed, mostly the aesthetic one I pointed out, so everything does indeed look nicer. There are a couple problems still rampant through the map. For one, I still have no idea what these randomly placed buttons are doing when pushed, nothing is ever stated on their purpose. Though I pushed the two in the small room that leads to the lab, and I wandered all over the room looking for a key or something I had missed, when the whole time, those two buttons I had pushed had randomly made a 3rd one appear in the dining room, and I had gotten no notification of such, thus leading to unneeded confusion. The library still contains that large unnecessary room. Also, another bug I noticed, when you leave the Lab, you exit from the Library door instead of the Lab door. Im not entirely sure what happened there. After you have the monster encounter in the Dungeon, the rest of the map is fairly uneventful, as no new monsters or scares happen. It basically becomes run here, make this, run there, open that; it makes the half the gameplay seem pointless and boring since there's nothing happening.

Basically my opinion hasn't changed, and your maps will still definitely need work, though it was good to see that you tried to make the map longer.

I play Amnesia Custom Stories a couple times a week on Livestream
Its great fun
http://www.livestream.com/kaizy
Steam account: Krazyw0lfie
03-27-2012, 03:06 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by Kaizy - 03-21-2012, 07:45 AM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by DaAinGame - 03-21-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by Dark Knight - 03-21-2012, 06:55 PM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by DragonRuins - 03-21-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: The Ghost of Dr. Arachnikara - by DaAinGame - 03-21-2012, 09:32 PM