The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Graphics support
cameronhills Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Graphics support

Hi there,

I have attached a grab and an hpl.log archive as requested.

When I first ran Penumbra it looked great, but a little jerky. All the textures and lights looked excellent. I was able to play until the snow hatch, where the door symbol was very difficult to get, at which point I died.

Then I followed instructions and updated to the latest ATI retail driver for my Radeon 9000Mac card, and suddenly all the graphics look s**t. The textures are all gone, the objects are in bits, and flashing, it's impossible to play. I attach a grab of the cabin as an example. I just tried attaching a sytem profile but the forum page wont let me, so heres a little detail. Graphite G4/400 with Giga Design upgraded processor at 1.4Ghz. OSX 10.4.10, 1.38GB SDRAM, ATI Radeon 9000Mac Graphics.

I am unable to get my system back to where it was before, any suggestions? I'd love to play the game...

Cameron.[attachment=369][attachment=370]
10-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Graphics support - by cameronhills - 10-30-2007, 03:39 PM