Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seriously, help me.
fredbassmaster Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Seriously, help me.

(06-03-2012, 10:18 PM)PeanutButterQueen Wrote: Hi,

I am very new to both Amnesia, and this forum, so I apologize - in advance - if I have broken some sort of rule. As for my problem, here it goes;

I just purchased Amnesia: The Dark Descent from the Frictional Games Store. I paid via Paypal, and received a receipt in my e-mail inbox.. I am at an utter loss now. Where is my download? I really hope that I did not waste my money, and am unable to install the game..

Oh, and I am using a Mac, if this helps any.

Please, can anyone help me? This is probably a ridiculous question, and is easily fixed, but, I'm about to lose it.. literally.

Thank you all.
Hi, I have jsut purchased the game as well so I believe I can help you with this still fresh in my head. If you visit your inbox of the email you used to register and purchase this game, you will have received a confirmation email. In that email, there is this link,
https://shelf.frictionalgames.com where you must enter your email and the order number (which is contained in your confirmation email). This will direct you to the download page.
06-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Seriously, help me. - by PeanutButterQueen - 06-03-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Seriously, help me. - by fredbassmaster - 06-04-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Seriously, help me. - by PeanutButterQueen - 06-04-2012, 01:35 AM