Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games.

I actually appreciate that you took the time to come here and explain yourself. But anyways, I think you'll find that the majority of people here aren't exactly CoD fans (many of them are very against it like you in fact). I, for one, didn't think you were a troll. I just thought you had some very... Interesting ideas about game design and felt like responding to them. As for the people that did see you as one, I can understand that. Like I said, many of your ideas about game design and games in general are very out there (regenerative health and clumsiness making a game scarier, just for example), and considering that they were stated in a Googolplex thread it'd be easy for people to assume you were just trolling. I can understand why you're so against CoD, but with that said many games out there (ones that came out even before CoD started getting big) share gameplay elements with it, and saying that all of those games automatically suck is very narrow minded.

Posting Freak
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012, 01:30 AM by Kman.)
07-26-2012, 01:29 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Diskussion about "regenerative health" in horror games. - by Kman - 07-26-2012, 01:29 AM