Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Who wants to play Amnesia with me?
rin27844 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me?

I think CoD just makes voices high and squeaky . Little kids that are like in 3rd grade that yell at their moms play that game to make themselves look cool Dodgy ,while making the entire game not cool. So I just try to gravitate myself away from that game and stick to the Indie Horror games that make you a man! Or Woman in my case lol.
(No offence to people over 14 that play CoD)

(08-04-2012, 07:30 PM)LD1E60 Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 06:17 PM)HateSolstice Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 09:39 AM)Traggey Wrote: Alright now, this thread is getting plenty wierd. Keep it clean or I'm closing this.
This is the internet. It's weird by default.
lol

(08-04-2012, 10:39 AM)Robosprog Wrote: "Heey kids!"

To be honest, quite a few people here won't like playing with a young kid, because not only what they expect of your maturity and attitude at that age, but also because they'll think you'll be squeaky.

I think that saying all kids are squeakys stupid - I have a deeper voice than most of the people twice my age, so.. yeah. It's probably better getting a friend or something with you instead of searching online.
The thing is that between my friends Im one of the few with a decent pc and the only one that actually knows this game, most my friends prefer to play COD on consoles rather than play some horror indie game on PC. -.-

BTW my voice is not squeaky either... so yeah, thats a pretty stupid though.
I think CoD just makes voices high and squeaky . Little kids that are like in 3rd grade that yell at their moms play that game to make themselves look cool Dodgy ,while making the entire game not cool. So I just try to gravitate myself away from that game and stick to the Indie Horror games that make you a man! Or Woman in my case lol.
(No offence to people over 14 that play CoD)

look at my new post on ventrilo and clan situations. that might be able to help you out
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2012, 04:44 PM by rin27844.)
08-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by LD1E60 - 08-04-2012, 06:01 AM
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by rin27844 - 08-07-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: Who wants to play Amnesia with me? - by Froge - 08-07-2012, 06:55 PM