The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Unplayable - Part II (in-game computer console unusable)
JosephTheLee Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Unplayable - Part II (in-game computer console unusable)

Every computer console I’ve come across in the game gives me little blank "windows" when opening the “applications”, except for the door control panel early on in the game. At first I thought it was just a strange little nuance about the game and didn’t think too much about it since he copied the contents into the notes. However, I’m at the part where you need to set the chipsets up with the correct programs and I’m trying blindly to get the right combination. I’m playing on a Vista 32 Bit OS, Intel Core Duo Processor, and ATI Radeon Mobility X1400. I have tried with old and new drivers and still experience this problem.

Any advice?

-Joseph
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2008, 04:04 AM by narog.)
02-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unplayable - Part II (in-game computer console unusable) - by JosephTheLee - 02-20-2008, 05:30 PM