Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia
pimpinitalian Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia

(08-29-2012, 05:20 PM)johnbox Wrote:
(08-29-2012, 05:06 PM)pimpinitalian Wrote: I like this idea because you have a valid point they can lose their scare factor, but people like me never lost their fear of the monsters when I saw them up close; the grunt might look derpy, but its just the fact he is there which scares me and the brute is always scary to me; I hate encountering him. Another thing is I believe I read they're removing the sanity meter in A Machine for Pigs; so they would have to make this a new update in The Dark Descent unless they change their minds about A Machine for Pigs.
sorry, i have to say this,
but why the hell do you use this fontsize. it's just annoying, and i read this with a strange voice, because it looks like someone who's in the first grade and just learned reading/writing. please. just use the normal font size >.<

You're complaining about a font size on a topic about monsters. I use Times New Roman which makes the font very legible, but smaller for some reason so I make it larger so it's not too tiny. is this better? or will you still complain about first grade reading and writing even if font size has nothing to do with those.
08-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia - by pimpinitalian - 08-29-2012, 07:49 PM