Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
RE: [IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia

(09-04-2012, 06:05 AM)SICGames2012 Wrote: Yeah, the punishment is good enough. I hate this monster with the long saw or whatever on his arm - total pain in the arse to run from. Everyone know in the chancel or that room where you get the poison plant....That monster drives me insane! I mean literally! I'm trying to go stealth as possible, run a bit then duck down....Suddenly the attack music comes on. "ARE YOU F''ING KIDDING ME?" I scream out as I look around then SLASH. No matter where I run that monster has PLAYER LOCK ON Mode or something - seriously, if one developer group got the AI System down pact- it's Fictional Games.
You're talking about the Brute. And the reason you get seen is because either you don't hide properly, or you hid in the wrong direction.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
09-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] punishment for look at the monter's face in Amnesia - by Robby - 09-04-2012, 08:39 AM