Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
I NEED A TEAM TO CREATE MASTERPIECE ;D
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: I NEED A TEAM TO CREATE MASTERPIECE ;D

I agree with Traggey and Acies.

Before release of Amnesia, I was the only moderator here since Dark hasn't been around for years. There was pretty much no problems and even if there were, just a simple warning usually put people back in order since they had some common sense of what's acceptable and what is not.
There were only few flame wars and those were mostly in threads where WindexGlow was included since he didn't seemingly like anyone. He's not regular user anymore but after the release of Amnesia and it's success, there's million others who are hundred times worse and make these boards look like childish playground like 4chan where obviously no rules apply.

As Traggey might look cocky, he's just doing what he feels correct and responsible. At least he's mature unlike many of the users here with this complete nonsense.
Why you think police exists? Think what will happen if they didn't... Seems fun, right? Wrong.
They don't do stuff because they are evil or cocky (well yeah, some might do), they do it to maintain peace and order. Oh yeah, have you ever seen a family where the rulers of a household are the children and parents have lost the control over them? Do I need to make more examples...

Besides, lately I've started to notice the same with these boards than Traggey, and even though I find some of the posts funny, to a some point, it's now getting out of hand and we must slowly take actions.
Just look at the threads from a past month or two. All of them are full of same people jumping on each others noses with this same crap. I know you do it because you're all friends here, but new comers find it unfriendly and some might even be completely new to the whole internet and forum world and then all of sudden million monkeys jump on their first thread shouting and messing around without a leash.

If you want to keep doing this childlike messing around, please, use the Random Stuff thread or find another place to mess in.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2012, 06:39 PM by Yuhaney.)
09-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I NEED A TEAM TO CREATE MASTERPIECE ;D - by Yuhaney - 09-07-2012, 06:30 PM