Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do I need two licenses to my two operating systems (Win and Mac)?
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Do I need two licenses to my two operating systems (Win and Mac)?

(10-23-2012, 01:06 PM)darkely Wrote: I may be wrong about this but don't most games today that are for both mac and PC have the installer on the same disc? or am I mistaken? I think I am correct though.

Most games don't even support operating systems beyond Windows. Developers like Blizzard might include an installer for both Mac and Windows on the same CD/DVD, but i don't know of any others that would.

(10-23-2012, 03:39 PM)robertoog Wrote: I've not bought any license yet, I would like to buy one that allows me to play the Amnesia game in my Windows PC and my Mac, also would be great if I could play on my Ubuntu Linux too, where should I buy the Amnesia game to play in all my operating systems? (I don't want the DVD version).

Getting the game from the Frictional Games store will allow you to download for the three major operating systems. Desura may also do so. Steam allows for Mac and Windows, and a Linux port of Steam is in the works.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
10-23-2012, 07:23 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I need two licenses to my two operating systems (Win and Mac)? - by Your Computer - 10-23-2012, 07:23 PM