Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Who are your favorite authors and Why?
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: Who are your favorite authors and Why?

(11-25-2012, 03:00 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: Lord of the Rings is an ok story but I got a couple of things to say about it (the movies that is). The ridiculous amount of scenes where Frodo falls is Incredibly obnoxious. The amount of gay looking moments is ridiculous. I mean really. watch the scene from the first movie where Frodo wakes up in that elf bed or whatever where the other Hobbits come along and start jumping around in the bed!... And finally. I pretty much think the Old wizard man is the villain of the story. Come on! he makes two pseudo dwarfs almost incapable to walk due to their staggering amount of feet fur, to walk around a year or so on foot to hell itself when he could send the eagle things that he sent to help the hobs when they finished to kill the eye ball that wants to doom us all for a non specified reason! its silly... Lotr is too mainstream for the contents it possesses!

The book is a lot different than the movie, and judging by your views you didn't even read it.

so just sayin' you can't really judge LOTR's contents before you even read the book.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2012, 12:51 AM by Nice.)
11-26-2012, 12:51 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are your favorite authors and Why? - by Nice - 11-26-2012, 12:51 AM