Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average
Common Custom Story Errors + Fixes! -- READ HERE BEFORE POSTING!!
Shadowokuu66 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Common Custom Story Errors + Fixes! -- READ HERE BEFORE POSTING!!

You seem like smart people, so may I post my question in here? If not, just tell me, then I'll delete this post and make a new thread.
So I have the following problem: I wanted to create a simple test map, because I have never created anything with this engine and have nearly no experience with programming. So I created a map with the level editor made out of a floor, a box light that is just as big and a starting point. When I try to save it though, whether it may be through "save" or "save as", it doesn't save anything and I don't know how to make it save my map?!?! I installed Amnesia through the CD not through Steam and I tried to save it in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Amnesia - The Dark Descent\redist\maps\MyMaps" because I read it would be good to that somewhere here: https://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/start
I would love to create a custom story, but I can't even save a single map, please help me Sad
08-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Common Custom Story Errors + Fixes! -- READ HERE BEFORE POSTING!! - by Shadowokuu66 - 08-05-2016, 09:18 PM