Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)
EnDash Offline

Threads: 2
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)

well, i'm sorry if i put spoilers about your mod. it was not my intention. i just managed to make the game run better and wanted to share this piece of history with people. i saw your total conversion and i have to say it looks really good, and you probably more deserve of bringing people this game's story and puzzles then me.

If it really bothers you then you can hide or delete my post. while i hope my hard work won't go to waste it is not that importent how people will get to play this game as long as it works for them and they enjoy it. plus i didn't make the game and also don't have any rights on it so i can't force you for anything. i don't care for credit or stuff like that, if you want full credit on the fixes to run this game you can have it. and because you made those fixes before me you have the rights on them i guess.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013, 01:45 PM by EnDash.)
04-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly) - by EnDash - 04-04-2013, 01:43 PM