Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Plectrum61 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-25-2013, 04:55 PM)Magnum66 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 10:08 PM)Derxor Wrote: What are* FGs fans opinion on Markiplier?

Really late to this but I like Markiplier! I found him about 2 weeks ago and thought he was really great. Clever and witty, made me have some laughs. His experience through first Amnesia from what I watched looked really cool as well. If anyone deserved to play through the game early I would say him. Even then I still don't think anyone should have been able to.

Also late but what the heck I need to get this of my chest.
Markiplier made me respect let's players again. Like Magnum said: Clever and witty, I always enjoy his videos. What I also find good about him, is that he always gives feedback after he played an indie game. He explains what's good and what needs to be improved of the game which is something everyone should do actually. Also, his personal messages to the subscribers is something I always enjoy. And I totally agree with you, Magnum. I prefer Mark playing Amnesia then PDP.
*His voice is also sexy*

"We make choices, but in the end our choices makes us."
08-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Plectrum61 - 08-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM