Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-29-2013, 09:46 PM)Kreekakon Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 09:39 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: A man who wants to ruin this forum for his bros.

Seriously though, I do not see the legitimacy behind this statement. While I can understand that some people may not like Pewdie as well as FG's descision in this, how is any of this affecting anything on the forums, or our community/demographic of AMFP players in general?

Let's say we all hate the video. No one here will watch them. His fans do. They will go watch the video. How does their watching of a video, and your not watching of a video affect anything? I don't really think it does. Likely for most of us as well as myself we'll just not watch the video until AMFP actually comes out, because we want to experience it for ourselves. Our experiences, Pewdie's experiences, and that of his fans will be completely separate ones, and unless you let yourself go do it, these experiences will not likely affect your playthrough of the game.
Nothing about the video, but his bros, and you know what they have done here, uploaded those "pewdiepie maps".
08-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Red - 08-29-2013, 09:52 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM