Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Plectrum61 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(09-08-2013, 01:17 PM)fede91fede Wrote: In the manual of Amnesia: AMFP I read this:
"Get"
This symbol appears when an object is in focus. Catching up
click the left mouse button, the object being viewed will be added
inventory.
But if I remember correctly in this chapter the inventory is not present. So... how is this possible?

A bit late but whatever,
No inventory actually means that you don't have the inventory menu, but you can still grab items to use later in the game. A good example is Outlast where you can grab batteries and keys which you'll put in your inventory. To use the key, you must walk to the right door and click on it. He will use the key automatically without opening your inventory menu first to select the item.
I think it will be the same as in AAMFP, but we will find out in 1 DAY AND A FEW HOURES (OMMGGG!!!)

(09-08-2013, 08:26 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: God, when more footage comes out tomorrow, i will have to watch them ._.

But i shouldnt...

*slaps him in the face* Get a grip on yourself, you didn't wait all these months to spoil the beginning a day before it's released! It's right around the corner! Just watch outlast or disable the internet to distract yourself! You can do it, I believe in you!

To help you prevent yourself from watching new footage, I will appear in your bedroom at night and brutally strangle you in your sleep if you couldn't resist it. Tongue

"We make choices, but in the end our choices makes us."
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2013, 10:43 PM by Plectrum61.)
09-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK* - by Plectrum61 - 09-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Wait, What? [PDP] [SPOILER] - by summit - 09-02-2013, 10:28 AM