Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4

(09-06-2013, 02:39 PM)droog Wrote: Mhh... how can I explain... When I go to AAMFP on steam it says "you can play the game in X days and X hours". The countdown expires at 8PM in my country. So I am able to play it at 8PM, but I don't want to wait. Big Grin
I have also the game on my humble account. The question is now, can I play the game directly on the 10th september without waiting until 8PM for the steam release, when I download the game via humblestore.
I have a great internet connection so the download time is no problem. Big Grin

Steam release -> 10th September 8PM
Humblestore release -> 10th September ?? PM

First of all, steam says that this time is approximate. So it might vary a bit. What I'm trying to tell you is that (normally) the game will be available for download at the same time for both stores. So only around 8PM will you be able to download it from the Humble Store. It's the same date/time for every store. However, it's a fact that because of pre-loading steam users can play the game instantly when it's out whereas other people will be downloading it at that time.
09-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Nopes. - by felixmole - 09-04-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 4 - by plutomaniac - 09-06-2013, 02:56 PM