Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Which Game distressed you the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Dark Descent
50.00%
26 50.00%
Justine
36.54%
19 36.54%
A Machine For Pigs
13.46%
7 13.46%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Amnesia Game distressed you more?
ThatCrazyShaman Offline

Threads: 17
RE: Which Amnesia Game distressed you more?

In terms of story and overall concept, AMFP. The story freaked me right the hell out. Not to mention, about halfway through it started to make me rather emotional lol [I actually got a little teary-eyed when exploring the pig nest].

In terms of gameplay and whatnot, Justine. I've never managed to finish Justine yet, because every time I get to the water part, I chicken out and fear quit xD. I can just barely manage to watch other people play it, for that matter.

In TDD, the only part that really, really unnerved me was trying to dodge the Kaernk in the flooded area. I honestly don't think I've ever come closer to having a panic attack during a game than I did when I had to run from that damn thing through the corridors.

...The only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L. Frank Baum
03-22-2014, 09:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Amnesia Game distressed you more? - by ThatCrazyShaman - 03-22-2014, 09:36 PM