The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Amnesia: Garden of Shadows
ProyectV Offline

Threads: 6
Amnesia: Garden of Shadows

Well, i open this tread because i have this idea, an idea of making a third part to the amnesia saga, it will require a lot of job but if everything goes as planed it will be one of the best amensia CS of history. The thing is... that for making such a big custom story i'm going to need help, i can't do this alone and i need people to help me make this out, i need help with the lever editor, with the script, it would be great if we made one or two custom monsters for the story, in other words i need personal. The story itself goes this way: Jonathan lived a happy life with his wife and his two childrens, he and his family moved onto his death brother hous looking for more space and a easy life, every single night his childrens go to play to the backyard and tell Jonathan histories about their adventures in this magical old castle. However one night the childrens don't come back from the backyard and our main character is forced to go to look for them, what hi discovers is that under his backyard there an ancient castle ruled by two gods of time, Chronos and Roleéx. Some how he becomes a very important part of one of the bigger threads that the human kind could know and the destiny of humanity falls on his hands...

I could tell you more but that will just ruin the surprise, anyway if you wish to join me in the make of this custom story just post it down and tell me what role you want to play, level editing, scripting, modeling new monster, textures, etc. Making music for the game or voice acting. I think that with a lot of help and patience we can all reach the goal and "Surprise" the world (and maybe, just maybe, Frictional Games) with this "little" proyect.

-Thanks for you attention...
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014, 06:20 PM by ProyectV.)
05-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-03-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by DnALANGE - 05-03-2014, 07:28 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-04-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by Mudbill - 05-04-2014, 05:08 AM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-04-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by daortir - 05-05-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Amnesia: Garden of Shadows - by ProyectV - 05-06-2014, 12:32 AM