Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Extreme deep thoughts of my twisted mind.
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: Extreme deep thoughts of my twisted mind.

(05-07-2014, 07:14 AM)i3670 Wrote:
(05-06-2014, 06:29 PM)Red Wrote: This list goes on and on, why does it feel like someone or something is controlling and guiding us to survive in this planet by hormones and different senses? They work like strings and we are the puppets, if we don't obey, the worst thing is death.

For instance: just look at reproduction, it's not necessary for human itself to live, but hormones and senses guide us to do so, they guide us to reproduce so our species won't vanish.

Why would death be the "worst thing". We don't know anything about death or what occurs when death happens. Also, death happens no matter if you "obey the hormones" or not.

If your second statement is true, why aren't we all just reproducing all the time? We can choose to not reproduce. Since we have the ability to do choices and can choose not to reproduce doesn't that go against evolution?

The feel of hunger is not made by hormones, but it's a feeling, you die if you don't eat.
05-07-2014, 07:23 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extreme deep thoughts of my twisted mind. - by Red - 05-07-2014, 07:23 AM