Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Amnesia: The Streets of London (Full Conversion) Voice Actors Required!
Newsman Waterpaper Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE!

Since last night I have been thinking lot, since some of your guys can give some really great suggestions and criticism, i have decided to ask some of you guys about what you want to see in the mod.

Puzzles
So far in the current build of the streets of London, there's hardly any puzzles, i'm not sure to keep that way or not. I'm overall confused to put in puzzles or not. It will be odd that you have do some alchemy while London is getting overunned by pigs.

Pacing
Pacing is a every important element in an amnesia custom story, you can't every level to have monsters in them but i'm trying to wonder how to pull it off. This is goes back to burning city,people dying scenario, how to make a nice calming level for pacing when London is being invaded is what i'm wondering.

Help
as stated in a couple posts before this mod is being made by one guy(me) and I'm level designing,scripting,playtesting all by myself and almost 10-13 maps is not really the most easiest of things, I know the chances are not high since there's a community project and many people are doing their own thing but I could really use a helping hand.

And also ask any questions about the mod general because I like answering questions.
Thank for your time.
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2014, 07:58 PM by Newsman Waterpaper.)
07-29-2014, 02:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia: The Streets of London (AMFP assets/Full Conversion).GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE! - by Newsman Waterpaper - 07-29-2014, 02:25 PM