Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Lang file doesn't work :(
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
RE: English Lang file doesn't work :(

Lo... got some Mindf :S
my LANG FILE worked the most times.... it's not 100% that it's by the deathtext but i added some things. firstly. 2 notes were EMPTY.. i added something in it.... (not 3 and 4 ((i think)))
and then later i added DEathhint. and then i tried to test it. but it doesn't show my custom story description and nothings works. like the door.. If i click on it the locked-message doesn't appear , notes are emtpy, everything Sad i erased it, but it still doesn't work??!!? is the problem by the end?!

PHP Code: (Select All)
<CATEGORY Name="Messages">                          
      <
Entry Name="Popup1">*breathwh.. What was that?[brA monster in my houseThis is Terrible!</Entry
      <
Entry Name="Popup2">Wattehell is going onvases on groundjust like Vase Partyi really can't remember where i am... is this my... friends house? did i fell too hard? my head... ach... i think i forgot Everything!</Entry>  
      <Entry Name="Popup3">Huh? Electric? Is there a laboratory here somewhere...</Entry>                      
      <Entry Name="UsedHammer">My Hammer Broke.</Entry> 
      <Entry Name="NotAllParts">First, i need to get all the parts.</Entry>                                        
</CATEGORY>

</LANGUAGE> 

This is the final part of my lang file. and the 2 notes are here.

PHP Code: (Select All)
<Entry Name="Note_note3_Name">The Bad Discussion.</Entry>
    <
Entry Name="Note_note3_Text"-30 September 1941 [br] [br] [br]What do you want from me?! i didn't do anything! Please leave me alone!!!! SHUT UP! You need to come with me, you need to test my things. (another person) Sir, what is your plan? [br] [br] [br] [br] The girls is screaming and crying. the peoples are talking. but what is the plan?! of that evil man. No one knows.</Entry>
        <Entry Name="Note_note4_Name">They got Killed too?</Entry>
    <Entry Name="Note_note4_Text">Sir, what should we do?! There are pigs everywhere. They want to kill us! Who created this things?? [br] [br] Don'
t be scaredi have a great plan for this.. (Evil Laugh) [br] [brwh...what do you meanSir. [br] [brPleasejust leave me herepleaseI don't want to die!! And my children... He is young for this! Please let us go!!!</Entry> 

it's Really long. and wierd. i know my english isn't good. but is it possible that the problem is in the notes?
(the names are good in-level editor, because firstly the notes Name was : LATER and the Text was COMING LATER and it worked)

Weird*
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 06:48 PM by Amnesiaplayer.)
10-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: English Lang file doesn't work :( - by Amnesiaplayer - 10-07-2014, 06:48 PM