The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MALE VA Needed ASAP
MsHannerBananer Offline

Threads: 34
MALE VA Needed ASAP

Due to circumstances of jerk-ness, one of my voice actors has more or less relinquished his role as a secondary, but MAIN character, a freaking week before my mod was due. He's a close friend, and I gave him too much leniency because I thought he'd pull through for me, but here I am, minus a voice actor.

He may still pull through, however until he gives me confirmation, I NEED a MALE voice actor to cover for him. Originally the character was from Denmark, but I don't have my hopes up for getting anyone who can play his part AND speak Danish, so right now I'm just looking for someone who HAS A GOOD MIC and can get me the lines BEFORE Wednesday the 29th of October.

That's a lot to ask of someone, especially if my voice actor does pull through and I don't need the lines you rushed to give me, but all I can do is promise a special mention in the credits and my deep thanks, whether the lines are used or not.

Please contact me if you can fill these requirements.

(Yes, I'm aware 4 days is a very short amount of time to get lines done, please don't fill my inbox or respond to this post with only "herp derp doing lines in 4 days is impossibru".)

10-26-2014, 05:13 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
MALE VA Needed ASAP - by MsHannerBananer - 10-26-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: MALE VA Needed ASAP - by Mudbill - 10-26-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: MALE VA Needed ASAP - by MsHannerBananer - 10-26-2014, 08:36 PM