Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How have you changed in the past 3 years?
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49
RE: How have you changed in the past 3 years?

(11-26-2014, 06:11 PM)Froge Wrote:
(11-26-2014, 05:59 PM)Rött Wrote: I indeed have thought a change in my life, but the strength of that assumption fades away by what the reality has to show: I am still as silent, still as unsocial, still make as less sense sometimes.
Those are the aspects of my grown character and I cannot change them, no matter what I do.
The things, which can be proved, however, are more likely to my appearance: I can now grow a beard -woohoo - to cover the ugliness of my face and I've gain a little weight. But In the end, I can say that nothing has changed, only the age by 3 long years. As others of my age are living their lives, I am on my eternal search for it. I belong to that desperate cast.

What are you searching for? There's no correct life to live.

Whatever the people say it to be: get social, have friends, have a girlfriend, own a car, etc etc = life.
I do agree with your principle, yet people keep saying get a life, since my life isn't living by majority's standard apparently. But I don't care, I am somewhat pleased how things are going on currently, although things could be better, more to those standards.
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2014, 06:52 PM by Red.)
11-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How have you changed in the past 3 years? - by Red - 11-26-2014, 06:26 PM